The Buyer Team at Susan Sells 10+ Promise:
Listen. Talk about short and long term goals. Focus on where YOU are. Create a plan of action. Ask great questions. Research. Point out 'red' flags. Use connections to uncover a house even if it's not on the market. Stick with you. Loyalty and confidentiality.
What's the value of an experienced, client-focused real estate agent if you're a BUYER?
Our buyers shared their thoughts
- They have your back
- Confidentiality for sure
- They help you stay focussed and keep your immediate AND long-term goals in mind.
- Frank discussion about options; weigh risks and opportunities for you.
- They work differently than other real estate agents.
- They have faith in the process
- It's about the relationship and caring about us.
- Not attached to a sale but the outcome.
- Initial consultation is about you and not houses.
- They listen.
- Connections to a network of people who are proven in their area of expertise and experience.
- Wisdom that comes from an arsenal of Buyer Work
- Sometimes they perform what looks like a miracle making something out of nothing
- Patient beyond belief
- Thinks like a Buyer’s agent and not a ‘lister’
- Buyer Focus
- An agent that has TIME for you
- Helps you decide if it’s the right time for you to buy at all
- Helps you choose buying or renting or investing that make the most sense for you
- Tuned in to what motivates a home seller
- Undivided loyalty to you (not the seller)