Our Buyer Service Commitment can be the answer to you discovering the security and comfort you want, a lifestyle you've worked for and something you'll be proud of...that's accessible without lots of hassle. We aim to challenge the status quo and deliver a different kind of 'real estate experience' focused on you and what we call your 'life just right.'
We are now accepting new clients. If you're dreaming of a 'Life Just Right' and there's a house or condominium in your future, we want to help.
To start, all our property searches have up-to-the-second LISTINGS, photos and details. We welcome motivated buyers looking for the best deal.
Because of the high risk and high costs of buying real estate and because it's a very personal choice, we put emphasis on asking good questions, getting good advice, and comparison research and analysis. Ups and downs in the market are inevitable. The need for care and maintenance of any home will be important to protect your home's value and your equity building opportunities over time. Review of how long you'll likely be in a place, any work change possibilities, family changes and every day lifestyle preferences are all important. From your first on-line searches, to community connections, access to services and infrastructure questions, we'll be available for you. We will connect you with reliable, committed professionals who offer the best in Mortgages, Financial Planning, Insurance and Legal services. Our services add value at every stage. There's no pressure but we are equipped to move quickly when appropriate. Take a look in-depth here.
Our Buyer department highlights what we'll do for you as abuyer representative.
1. FREE Consultation with a local real estate agent specializing in Buyers- We will explain our Buyer Service Commitment, timeline and up front and make initial connections getting to know you and the way you want to live.
2. Make mortgage program comparisons- Get pre-approval letter.
3. Wants, Needs, Have to haves- Consider commutability, work from home options, travel requirements, recreation and social activity.
4. Select-Eliminate-Pick Your Home- Drive by, Neighborhood driving tours. Access by private appointment. Open house access. On-line research for property history, permitting, area overview and more.
5. Make your offer- Negotiating advice. Price vs Terms. Trends and leading and trailing indicators and perspective on the house in the market today and tomorrow.
6. Get an appraisal- The bank appraisal is another opinion of value to support the loan amount compared with purchase price. This can be a condition of your offer and/or loan approval.
7. Walk-through and Closing Day.
My phone rang about one of my homes for sale. Catherine told me she and her family were tired of spending way too much money every month on a cramped apartment and were hoping for more space...they’d love to own. I could help them see how they could get the privacy they lacked in a congested apartment complex and at an affordable investment and monthly cost.
I was immediately flexible in agreeing to meet with them on short notice, eliminated options and picked out just the best properties. I listened carefully and was attentive. After my specific questions, I thought about a newly introduced town home community.
Our timing and negotiating strategy was just right and 2 months later, they made the move to a brand new model home with all their own custom features and upgrades included in the base price.
“Thank you for helping us to find our beautiful, new, luxury home. Your advice and input were invaluable in helping us reach a deal…and I will be sure to give you my highest recommendation to all of my friends looking for a home in…the greater Boston area.”
The property listing data and information, or the Images, set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors, landlords and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information, and the Images, are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing, leasing or renting listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing, leasing or renting. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information, or as to the accuracy of any of the Images, set forth herein.